the black midi skirt

H&M sweater, skirt & belt, Topshop mules

There are two kinds of pieces I could have an infinite amount of: black trousers & black skirts. There are really the most versatile pieces I have and not once I have regreted buying them. My latest addition is this midi skirt, I have really been fancying elongated silhouettes for the past few weeks, unfortunately there are not the best option for small people so heels are a must.

Jsou dva typy oblečení, kterých bych mohla mít nekonečné množství a to jsou černé kalhoty a černé sukně. Nehledě na střih jsou vždy jednoduše kombinovatelné a ani jednou jsem nelitovala jejich koupě. Můj poslední přírůstek do rodiny černých spodků je tato sukně střední délky. Už několik týdnů pokukuji po prodloužených siluetách, bohužel pro lidi menšího vzrůstu nejsou úplně ideální, takže podpatky jsou nutnost.

10 comments: